What do we stand for?
The new Conservative policy statement leading into the last 2 months of the present Labour government (probably) was unveiled in Brighton a week ago and needs to become a mantra:
- Act on Debt?
- Get Britain working-This i have to see
- Make Britain family friendly-Not married you have had it.
- Back the NHS till we all go private
- Raise standards in schools-Every one is going to Grammer schools
- Change politics-god help us
Stephen Gilbert recommends that every Conservative activist puts this up on their wall and looks at it before every action they make.