It was hard to loose today.but i was shocked to see some of there results from their side.
- Langworthy the over confidence must have come as a shock.
- Claremont must have been a real shock, what ever you say i felt Mary Ferrer was the backbone of that ward. May next year will be a real worry for them.
- Weaste what a great guy John deas was, even though i left the group he still found time to speak with me. He was a real gent.
- Norman s campaign against Hazel every thing was in his favour, it worries me when the cards are on your side and you still loose, what’s left.
- And with the work we had put in to Swinton South i felt Paul had a real chance of taking it but it was not to be.
I am looking forward to the next twelve months without the shackles of the standards board around my neck i think i will have the ability to attack without fear, i think it’s all to play for.