This is Labour’s legacy:
- Every man, woman and child in Britain now owes £22,400
- We now have one of the worst deficits in Europe
- There are 2.47 million people out of work
- One in five young people is unemployed
- £3 billion on benefit overpayments and £10 million on tax credits for the dead
- Selling off Britain’s gold at a 20 year low in the market
I have only one question to ask?
Where to hell were the Lib/cons the so called opposition when all this was going on.? I would guess doing the same as they do on Salford council.Snipe and moan but come up with no real answers to the problems.
Take a look at what Cllr Lindleys Tories have put out. I ask you to come back in six months an look again at the situation, write down the figures and see if they have improved, i will. Forget the Tax credits for the dead even the Tories can’t get that back, well not yet.