I am a little overwhelmed with the support we are receiving at the present, lets hope we can turn some of this hard earned cash into a result. Again can the group ofer our thanks.
Perhaps they are passing out the Labour Councillors Phone Number and address. Or do they fancy their chances? I think the Liberal Democrats are going to get it both barrels.
Police officers are being ordered to send texts rather than speak on their radios because of the sums charged by the firm that owns the police communications network.
While chief constables face unprecedented cutbacks, the company that operates the system on which all the emergency services communicate has seen a massive rise in profits. Last year Airwave Solutions’ profit margin outstripped even that of mobile-phone giant Vodafone.
I honestly thing we are becoming a joke, can you imagine “ Sorry Madame i am having trouble pressing the buttons with me gloves on”
After being alerted by leading banks that the proposed levy could raise an unexpectedly high £3.9bn a year, the Treasury is considering cutting the rate of the tax on UK and international banks to ensure the chancellor’s £2.5bn target is not breached.
Chuka Umunna, a Labour MP on the Treasury select committee, said: “It’s just a limp piece of legislation and a sop to those who have been arguing that the financial services industry should contribute more to deficit reduction.”
Richard Murphy, director of Tax Research UK and an advisor to the TUC, concurred. “It is designed to be modest … £2.5bn is a modest charge especially if set against bank bonuses of £7bn.”
The Centre for Economic and Business Research has forecast that £7bn will be paid out in bonuses this year, with about half of that being paid in personal taxes.
What is liberal democrat policy on fees? it was obvious the Salford Liberal Democrats leader had no idea when he was interviewed on the TV,and to be honest it seems they have no idea nationally keep it or dump it?
So don’t forget.
- When you go for a free swim and you can’t get one thank the Coalition.
- When you go for you pension and you can’t get it because the age as risen again thank the coalition.
- When you go to work and find it’s not there anymore thank the coalition.
- When you go to see about benefits and it’s gone thank the coalition.
- Free school meals? well they will more than likely have been cut also.
- Off to the shops and the prices have shot up with the rise in vat thank the coalition.
- Can’t get the services you expect from your local council because there funding s been cut thank the coalition.
- Free bus pass? no thank the coalition
- To be honest this list could go on all day write any addition you wan’t lets see how far the list goes.
Fighting poverty no the Coalition are the main creaters with the liberal Democrat allies.
I had to comment on a Swinton South Liberal Democrat Leaflet that went out yesterday. In the leaflet we have the Labour cabinet approve the school merger ,The Liberal Democrat as reservations about the plans, The Governors are against,But the Schools desperately need improving, were you there when the plans were put forward ? good chance to put your views to the officers at the time were you at the consultation? have you spoken with the residents action group,do you want the school or Not? or are you playing politics? You see i understand the cabinet approved but with your Government slashing the budgets of every thing that walks are you just edging your bets?