Did you sit back and watch the TV political debates,two good sales men and one man who deserved a little better but never had the charisma to sell his self.Look back on the Nixon Kennedy shots on U tube,same problems in a different time. But do you feel cheated when you voted Liberal Democrat with their attacks on the Tories Vat rises,Student Fees,and now they sit there and fully support all cuts,VAT rises,increased student fees,Atomic power.What really happened to their manifesto down the pan with there credibility? remember that in May 2011.
I mean no defence to Labour but were the Tories in Salford the ones who kept on winging about Labours plans to build double the Number that they have proposed? looks good on leaflets though.
I think i would be more concerned about the security of the people who live in the damned Houses all ready, perhaps our local Liberal Democrats would like to explain to the worried residents we will.
I had a thought does it mean working all year round but not always in the area you were elected to represent? like for example stretford? just a thought.Let down by the Liberal Democrats.
What’s you view on the economic collapse that we are see today?who do you blame.
- Were the Labour Government at fault for its lack of regulation on the Banking sector.
- Are the Banks to blame for allowing access to easy money,offering credit to those that were unable to pay back the debt.
- Is it to easy to declare bankruptcy to take out the easy option and start next week under a new name.
- Are we to blame for being like the Joneses and wanting what next door have without the ability to pay for it.
- Is credit to easy to get.
- Do we live in a society were this is to be expected like a roundabout.that what we are seeing comes around in cycles.
- Should we protect are markets.
- Is the European market working.
- Are we not producing the goods people want to buy
- Are we living above our means as a Nation.
Do you have a view?
We had an executive meeting last night with candidates for the May elections and like you do we poured the coffee later and talked about the issues of the day,one that i had never thought about came up and made me think.With the Condems cleansing the city of the poor and less well off with there benefit capping are we going to see a mass exodus from the city of people looking for homes.where do the condems think they will go to find these none existent dwellings.It strikes me that once again we see a Government that as no idea of what it’s actions are going to be in the long term,short term knee jerk reactions is something that to me will only lead to chronic long term failure.